We believe that parents are our most essential partners, playing an important role in the success of our students.
Inspiring growth and providing support
Our goal at the Parent Center is to provide our families with a center where they feel inspired and confident to grow in guiding. Our hope is to continue instilling growth, knowledge, and support for our community.
We look forward to working with you and providing necessary assistance as needed. Our mission is to promote the student’s academic achievement in partnership with the parent’s participation in that education. The goal of the Parent Center is to be a place where parents can get involved in many ways. Whether that be through training, continuing education of what their student’s needs are, or simply knowing they have a support system at hand, we are confident that healthy partnership is possible between school and family members.
The Parent Center is open every day from Monday through Friday, from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
- To help parents develop parenting skills that will enable them to meet the obligations of a healthy family life, and foster conditions at home that emphasize the importance of education and learning.
- Promoting clear, two-way communication between the school and families regarding school programs and students.
- Provide parents with the tools and skills to help them what they will need to access the school community support services to better strengthen student learning and development.
The following are some of the services that we provide to the parents:
- Training for parents
- Parental involvement
- District policies: Parent Rights and Responsibilities
- Absences / excuses and LAUSD complaint procedures
- Workshops for parents
- Parent teacher conference
- Parenting skills
- Parent Institute classes
- Assist teachers in the classroom
- Translation for parents
- Everything you need to know about school policies procedures, operations, parent involvement, and more can be found in the Family Handbook
- First day, last day, minimum days, holidays, conference days, plus every day of the school year can be found in the School Calendar